Bo Sanchez presents the CEBU INTERNET MARKETING WORKSHOP (Hands-on training on how to Make Money Online)
For more details of the workshop, CLICK HERE!
Wednesday, April 15, 2009
5th Work-Life Balance WorkshopDusit Thani Manila
with Dr. Agnes Sarthou,
facilitator of Stress Management and Organizational Development workshops
9am-5pm, May 22, 2009
"I recommend this workshop to my colleagues! The whole session is very revitalizing - all things and thoughts are delivered very well. Aggie is very fantastic." - Rubina Del Rosario de Guzman, Hitachi GST Phils., Corp
Learn how to achieve the elusive "work-life" balance and reduce burn-out, stress, absenteeism, strained relationships, and health problems in your workforce and management team at our 5th Work-Life Balance Workshop on May 22, 2009 at the Dusit Thani Manila.Sign up now and gain these 7 benefits just like our previous participants:
1. Find out how to reduce burn-out at work
2. Clarify one's life and career goals and priorities
3. Improve relationships by identifing major stress areas at home and at work
4. Learn how to promote high productivity and effectivity in the workplace
5. Discover principles, tools, and techniques on life-time management
6. Find out how to promote well-being at work and at home
7. Learn how to prepare a Personal Work-Life Balance Plan
Here are what our participants have to say about our Work-Life Balance Workshop:
"Ms. Aggie is simply EXCELLENT!" - Estela Agojo Araullo, PLDT
"Good job! I enjoyed the seminar!" - Jenny Ocampo Morata, Team Sual Corporation
"The speaker's presentation is superb! Very good, truly inspiring. Please have more of these inspiring seminars!" - Ofelia Bisnar
"Topics are relevant both in the workplace and at home!" - Pamela Jean Delda, New City Commercial Corporation
"Dr. Agnes is awesome! I liked the exercises that made me evaluate myself." - Weena Christine Cortes, Sophie Martin Phils, Inc.
"I can now go on a vacation and not be guilty about leaving the office!" - Minerva Dimson, Adformatix, Inc.
"I will recommend this seminar to my colleagues to attend the next run." - Dunlee Ong Ramos, Mercury Group of Companies, Inc.
"Good job, very organized!" - Arleen Molinar, Sunpower Phils Manufacturing, Ltd.
"Aggie is so lively and has such mastery of the topic!" - Shyrel Zamora Morco, Magsaysay Maritime Corp
"Great topic & excellent speaker!" - Diana Victoria B. Collado, Risk Metrics Group (ISS Inc).
Please scroll down the invitation below and simply email or fax back the reservation form to email@example.com or 8132745.
Thanks and God bless!
Nicole Therese R. Guerzon
Project Manager - Work Life Balance Workshop
Salt and Light Ventures, Inc.
P.S. Sign up now and reduce stress, absenteeism, strained relationships, and employee burn-out. Save P2,000 when you register for our Early Bird Rate until April 20! For inquiries ask for Juliet or Fina at 8302191 or 8132732.
Posted by Tony Hilado at 7:07 AM
|"The best! Worth every peso - gained more than what I paid for!" ~Ms. Michelle Marquez-Lachica, dB Wizards, Inc.|
"Discover the one skill that makes a corporate executive stand out, succeed and bring about positive change in the community."
"Save P1,000 when you sign up for our Best Buy Rate until April 3, 2009 only!"
Enhance your speaking power through Mind Mapping™ on April 23-24, 2009 at the Dusit Thani Manila! Facilitated by Raju Mandhyan, this 2-day transformational workshop will help you learn the art of the craft on how to transfer information and knowledge with clarity, to persuade effectively and to inspire with wit and eloquence.
Here are our rave reviews from our previous participants:
"Very good workshop!"
~Mr. Alberto Victoria, Alabang New Life
"I'm going to propose this workshop to my organization!"
~Ms. Marites Curitana, ICT Marketing Services, Inc.
"Learning Mind Mapping in this workshop is most valuable to me!"
~Gov. Jose Antonio Leviste II, Provincial Government of Batangas
9 Reasons you should send your team to this highly interactive and intensive workshop:
1. Discover and master the principles of Mind Mapping.
2. Learn to analyze needs and characteristics to develop deep rapport and scintillate audiences.
3. Learn to be a clear, concise and a compelling speaker.
4. Learn to research, write and prepare an extremely effective presentation or speech.
5. Learn how to overcome all self-doubt, stress, and fear and to make your personality work for you.
6. Find out how to use humor, analogies, metaphors and rhetoric to impart in-depth understanding.
7. Discover and understand audience-learning dynamics to establish deep rapport at all levels.
8. Learn how to deliver presentations and speeches with ease, distinct flair, and absolute effectiveness.
9. Learn to consistently be able to face cameras and audiences and deliver excellent extempore or prepared speeches.
Through the Power Speaking Skills through Mind Mapping workshop, you will learn how to be a clear, concise and a compelling speaker using Mind Mapping principles to analyze needs and characteristics. Mind Mapping™ is a whole-brain tool that helps you organize thoughts and material.
Reserve now and learn the skills to become a successful power speaker!
Thanks and God bless!
Nicole R. Guerzon
Project Manager - 2nd Power Speaking Skills through Mind Mapping
Salt and Light Ventures, Inc.
P.S. Save P1,000 off our regular rate when you sign up for our Best Buy Rate until April 3 only! Join now to discover the skills of Power Speaking and how to become a Power Speaker through the principles of Mind Mapping™! Call 8302191 or email your reservation now!
8 Modules that will show you the way to become a Power Speaker!
2. Audience analysis and Mind Mapping™ techniques for designing and crafting presentations.
3. Writing, creating and practicing material that is time-bound, value-packed and precise.
4. Weaving in your own personality, your style to increase impact and rapport in speaker-audience dynamics.
5. Use and importance of eye contact, gestures and body language to maximize presentation impact.
6. Use visual aids and props as support and not as crutches in delivery.
7. Deliver presentations using Mind Maps that will have audiences buy into every word.
8. Self-evaluation and consistent positive feed-backing methods that lead to self-mastery.
Approach and Methodology
This workshop is highly intensive and interactive. It has 75% structured learning activities with feedback and only 25% lecture and group discussions. In effect you learn by doing not just by listening and watching.
Who should attend?
Senior to upper level managers, team leaders, and executives who have had some experience and who want to excel in presenting with ease, effectiveness, confidence, and style.
About Your Facilitator: Raju Mandhyan
A charming speaker, Raju Mandhyan is an entertainer and a storyteller. He weaves his spiel with threads of uncommon wisdom and depth that is appropriate to the 21st century corporate world. His talent lies not in telling you things that are right & useful but helping you find your own truths and apply them. His academic background is engineering, entrepreneurship & economics, but his passion lies in empowering people.
* Coached for the British Council on communications skills.
* Advanced Toastmaster Gold
* Freelance faculty, American Management Association
* Buzan Licensed Instructor for Mind Mapping
* District 75, Toastmasters, Champion Speech Evaluator, 2005
Rave Reviews for Raju Mandhyan:
"Raju opens up a treasure trove fuelled with powerful tactics for anyone wanting to excel in public speaking." - J.T. Zhang & Co. Inc.
"In the years that I have known Raju, he has traversed uncharted waters in bounds & leaps. If there is worthy of teaching advanced thinking skills then that person is Raju." - Michelle Lim, SGV, Philippines
"Raju's mentoring skills brought out the Champion in me!" - Jess Liwanag, ABS CBN/CNN, National Public Speaking Champion, 2002, Philippines' Toastmasters
More Rave Reviews about the Workshop
"Excellent! Excellent! Excellent!" - Anil Saigal, Flying Tigers, New York
"I didn't know there was so much more I could do with my own style until now!" - Ryan Barreto, Orange Telecom, India
"Free yourself from anxiety, Mind Mapping is the key to deliver speeches confidently!" - Thea Sordan, Reedly International School
The 2nd Power Speaking Skills using Mind Mapping
9am-5pm, April 23-24, 2009
Dusit Thani Manila
Best Buy Rate is at P11,977 + 12% Vat when you sign up before April 3, 2009
Regular rate is at P12,977 + 12% Vat
Inclusive of: Your Buzan Brain Kit, Workshop attendance, Workbook, Lunch and 2 snacks per day
| || |